Apple cinnamon coconut sugar snacks are an easy and refreshing snack combining slightly sweet and tart goodness. Serve a bowl of these snacks and watch them disappear.
- 2 - 4 apples cored and sliced
- ½ lemon juiced
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon coconut sugar
- Core and slice each apple and place in mixing bowl
- Pour the juice of the lemon over the apples to coat
- Sprinkle the cinnamon and coconut sugar over the apples and mix
- Serve and enjoy
There are so many ways to make this recipe your own…
Make these apple cinnamon coconut sugar snacks your own by adding:
- toasted coconut
At Mama Caruso Cooks I love hearing how you have made a recipe your own.What did you do to modify this recipe? And, who enjoyed your creation? Join Mama Caruso Cooks Cooking Club and share with others all of the ways you make your own creations. From my kitchen to yours and back…enjoy.