Looking for a quick and easy way to impress your family and friends? This roasted shrimp recipe is so easy you will be making lots of different varieties of shrimp just to play and have fun.
- 1 pound peeled deveined shrimp
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon Old Bay seasoning
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Rinse the shrimp
- In a medium bowl place the shrimp
- Pour the olive oil over the shrimp and stir until the shrimp is coated with the oil
- Sprinkle the salt and Old Bay on the shrimp and mix until the seasoning is coating the shrimp evenly
- Pour the shrimp onto a cookie sheet and spread out so that none of them are touching
- Put the shrimp in the oven and cook for 10 minutes or until the shrimp turn a nice pink/orange
- Serve with your favorite dip or with cheesy grits and enjoy
- I like to use peeled shrimp for this recipe, although shrimp in the shell will work too
- I do not like deveining shrimp so for ease, I buy shrimp already deveined
- Vegetable oil has less of a “taste” so I use veggie oil for this recipe, the main purpose of the oil is to allow the seasonings to coat the shrimp and stay on.
- I LOVE this recipe with Old Bay seasoning, but any seasoning will do.
What will you serve with your roasted shrimp?
At Mama Caruso Cooks, we love hearing about how you are going to make a recipe and a meal your own – Whether you are servings these hot or cold with cocktail sauce or cheesy grits, let us know what you are cooking.